Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

I am most positive towards my audience response to my presentation. Mostly everyone in the audience seemed to love how I presented because a lot of the juniors told me that they learned alot in the short block that we had, and that they loved the humorous jokes I threw in their to lighten the mood of the crowd. This made me proud because I knew that I did really good if the students told me that they really enjoyed my presentation.

(2) Questions to Consider

a. What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

Honestly, I believe I deserve a P+ or higher.

b. What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

I believe I deserve a P.

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

In my senior project I believe that mentor, Oscar Holzmeister, has had the most contribution to my senior project. He helped me with my presentation, gave me sources for research, and gave me ideas on who to interview. I am so glad that I had a mentor like Oscar because he always assisted me in anything that I needed help with in my senior project and always had the time to help me.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

I felt I would've done much better with my exit interview, so I would probably go back in time and spend more time practicing on what to say and how to respond properly to the questions. 

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors? Be specific and use examples.

Since I love technology and I am aiming for a major related to technology, my senior topic, RF Field Engineer, has allowed me to understand what it's like to work as an engineer and work with hardware and software issues. Hopefully I can find a career related to this topic one day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment