Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I am most proud of the way I presented my information to my classmates. I new my information really well and I tried to make it really simple for anyone to understand.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

I would give myself a P+, because I feel like I knew my information about the presentation real well, the activity I created the activity effectively and I met time. Plus looking at the contract, I did a little extra by creating two EQ Posters and having everything prepared beforehand.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

What really went well was that their wasn't any technical issues with the powerpoint and I also had all my information that I had to talk about memorized.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

I would have added more questions to the worksheet I handed out to the class with atleast 5 or more questions, because I feel like everyone finished the activity in a short amount of time.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  

My answer 2 could be:

A hardware Issue.

1 comment: