Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

Who do you plan to interview? Why?

Oscar Holzmeister

He is an engineer who specializes in Radio Frequency for T-Mobile. Since Radio Communication is my senior project, interviewing an engineer in this particular field will not only help me in my senior project but it will also allow me to get an idea of what it is like to work in this career choice.


You have to ask 5 questions. What additional questions do you plan to ask?

Set Questions
  1. What are your responsibilities when working as an engineer for T-Mobile?
  2. How would you describe a typical week/day in this position?
  3. Why did you choose Radio Frequency?
  4. What are some of the skills and abilities necessary for someone to succeed in this job and why?
  5. Are their any sources you would recommend I should check out for my research in this topic?
Additional Questions

  1. What are the pros and cons of working in this particular field?
  2. What type of education do you need?
  3. How do you find and fix a problem in an RBS?
  4. How would you describe your working conditions?
  5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now (Career Wise?)

1 comment: